This policy setting allows you to export the BISF CLI commands that are set from a complete BIS-F policy to an JSON file. This can be used for computers that are running in Worker Groups (like Citrix AppLayering) or you have no access to modify the Active Directory Group Policies.
- If you enable this policy setting, you must enter a valid path (recommended: BIS-F Installationpath)
- Running Powershell with Administrative privileges
- cd <BIS-F Installation folder>\Framework
- .\PrepBISF_Start.ps1 -ExportSharedConfiguration
- The JSON files will be created, in the path that you’ve entered in this policy
- Copy BISFSharedConfig.json to the <BIS-F Installation folder>
- If BIS-F is running, it reads the Configuration from BISFSharedConfig.json and retrieves the path to the shared configuration, imports these settings into the local policy and loads the values into BIS-F.
- If you disable do not configure this policy setting, the export wont be run.
Backward Compatibility: This Release can also read the XML files from previous releases. New configurations exported as json files.