If you enable this policy setting, you can select a DiskMode to skip the Device Personalization on computer startup (BIS-F Scheduled Task)
- All – ignore all DiskMode’s and skip the Device Personalization
- Never – never skip the Device Personalization (default)
- Private Mode – if the Image is in Private Mode (PVS or MCS) skip the Device Personalization
If you disable or do not configure this policy setting, the Device Personalization is not skipped.
Active State Override (private Images only):
During Startup, the personalization phase runs. If on the MasterImage a new seal job is runs, it will wait until the existing personalization phase is finished.
- Do not change and wait: Wait until the personalization is finished or the MaxExecutionTime is reached to run the sealing process (preparation phase)
- Change and wait: Does not wait for the end of the personalization phase and immediately starts the sealing process (preparation phase).
Maximum Execution Timeout (private Images only):
You can specify the maximum execution timeout for the personalization process. Default is set to 60 minutes, min. 15, max 120. You can increase/decrease the value in increments of 5 minutes. If the value is reached the personalization phase is terminated and the sealing process (preparation phase) can be started