Run SDelete depending on your environment:
- During sealing on the BaseImage
- During sealing on the Citrix PVS parent Disk (avhd or avhdx)
- During sealing with Citrix AppLayering outside ELM
- Citrix PVS Image on the WriteCache Disk if the image is in shared image mode
- Citrix MCSIO on persistent CacheDisk if the image is in shared image mode
- Citrix MCS on Systemdrive if the image is in shared image mode
- If you enable this policy setting, SDelete will be executed on the selected environments only.
- If you disable or do not configure this policy setting, SDelete will not be executed.
Prerequisites: SDelete must be installed on the Base Image first
INFO: SDelete 2.02 or greater is supported. Download it from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sdelete and place both sdelete.exe and sdeletex64.exe into the folder. Based on the OS-Architecture BIS-F will use the correct version.
You can also enter a custom search folder, e.g. C:\Windows\System32, if you do not configure or disable the custom search folder option, the standard BIS-F folders will be used.